The deadline for registering to vote or updating your registration for the May 7, 2019 Special Election is April 8, 2019. You may register in our office until 9:00 pm, at any Library, BMV office, County Treasurer’s office, Department of Job and Family Services or any High School Office.
Absentee ballots will available at the Board of Elections office, located at the Community Center, 1512 South U.S. Highway 68, Suite L-100, for the May 7, 2019 Special Election beginning April 9, 2019 (Uniformed and Overseas Ballots will be ready by March 22, 2019).
If voting in person at the Board of Elections, you may come into the office and apply for a ballot April 9 through May 6th at the following days and times:
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday, April 9th through Friday, April 12th (week 1)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, April 15th through Friday, April 19th (week 2)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, April 22nd through Friday, April 26th (week 3)
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday, April 29th through Friday, May 3rd (week 4)
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday, May 4th
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Sunday, May 5th
- 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday, May 6th
If requesting a ballot by mail, the written request must be received by 12 Noon on Saturday May 4, 2019 and must include this information:
- Your name
- Your physical voting address
- Address to mail the ballot (if different than your voting address)
- Your birthdate
- ID information (Driver’s License number or last 4 of your SSN number or a copy of a utility bill or document showing your name & voting residence address)
- Your signature
- Phone Number (optional but handy in case of an omission)
A list of Questions and Issues, absentee forms and information are available on our website at: https://champaign.ohioboe.com/
You may park behind the building and enter the South door by tower. Call (937) 484-1575 with questions.