The deadline for registering to vote or updating your registration for the November 6, 2018 General Election is October 9, 2018. You may register in our office until 9:00 pm, at any Library, BMV office, County Treasurer’s office, Department of Job and Family Services or any High School Office.
Absentee ballots will available at the Board of Elections office, located at the Community Center, 1512 South U.S. Highway 68, Suite L-100, for the November 6, 2018 General Election beginning October 10, 2018 (Uniformed and Overseas Ballots will be ready by September 22, 2018).
If voting in person at the Board of Elections, you may come into the office and apply for a ballot October 10 through November 5th at the following days and times:
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday, October 10th through Friday, October 12th (week 1)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday, October 15th through Friday, October 19th (week 2)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, October 22nd through October 26th (week 3)
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday, October 27th
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, October 29 through November 2nd (week 4)
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday, November 3rd
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Sunday, November 4th
- 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday, November 5th
If requesting a ballot by mail, the written request must be received by 12 Noon on Saturday November 3, 2018 and must include this information:
- Your name
- Your physical voting address
- Address to mail the ballot (if different than your voting address)
- Your birthdate
- ID information (Driver’s License number or last 4 of your SSN number or a copy of a utility bill or document showing your name & voting residence address)
- Your signature
- Phone Number (optional but handy in case of an omission)
Candidates list, absentee forms and information are available on our website at: https://champaign.ohioboe.com/
You may park behind the building and enter the South door. Call (937) 484-1575 with questions.